11: qA-Partnership | 3.4m

Md - . mailer-daemon at bricomp.com.sg
Wed Apr 7 19:00:43 UTC 2021

   Greetings.

   I am looking to work with you to engage in a profit oriented Investment
   ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get
   good Return on Investment (ROI).

   I have the directive of Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani to source for a partner
   abroad who can accommodate 200M USD for Investment. The sum was derived
   from a Supply Contract executed by a foreign company with Qatar
   Petroleum Company in Doha - Qatar.

   We shall execute the transaction under a legitimate arrangement without
   breaking the law to ensure funds are transferred to you as the lawful
   beneficiary.

   More details will follow upon your reply.

   Regards,

   Mohammed.