coral fleece bathrobes manufacture

Frank wpomeyflijusq at myawesomebeauty.com
Wed Apr 14 14:05:04 UTC 2021

   Hi,

    I hope you are healthy and doing well.
   We are China located manufacture for fleece bathrobes, blankets. in
   beautiful city of Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, the convenient
   transportation, can take the high-speed rail and flight to arrive.
   We producing all kinds bathrobes for home, hotel linen, outside, for
   adults and children series.
   With 100 workers and 35 machines, especially the 12 air-jet looms,
   which are imported from Japan and German, famous as the world's most
   advanced machine.
   So all we producing are high quality towel products. We use
   environmentally friendly reactive printing and dyeing technology to
   ensure product quality and user safety.
   Our products meet the standards required by Chinese textiles GB /
   T19001-2016 / ISO9001: 2015, and comply with European and American
   standards REACH, GOTS, OEKO.
   Our products widely export to USA, Europe, Australia,Oceania,Mid East
   and Africa, for fleece  bathrobe, flannel bathrobe, waffle bathrobes,
   bath skirts, sauna clothes, beach towel, flannel blankets, baby
   blankets, travel blanket, bedding sheet, pillow cases, quilt covers
   etc.
   With many year producing experiences and export experiences, we always
   got good feedback from client.
   Warmly welcome you to visit our factory and cooperation.

   [s-l1600.jpg] [s-l1600.jpg]
   [s-l1600.jpg] [s-l500.jpg]
   [Habcefcd24dbd4b878cc87b29d5bfd2802.jpg]
   [Ha35b2236150c4d1a8039f6ce674c0a95w.jpg]
   [H5ffaaefb46be421f8f234997d6f16341e.jpg]
   Thanks,
   Frank Zhang