Containers Request for Container Shelter(AD)

Rick(China Container house) admin at mg.speedymodularhouse.cn
Wed Apr 21 00:38:51 UTC 2021

Hi My friend,This is Rick from CS Modular house Co.,Ltd from China and we are the lead manufacturer for modular container house. We got that your company involved in modular house product from internet. -W3vk4u3h -Our factory has the workshop with more than 30,000m2, and located in Shanghai, very near by Chinese biggest port Shanghai port. The capacity is more than 6500 units container house per year. Our modular container house are certified by CE/SGS/BV etc. With 75 workers, 8 technicians and 5 engineers, we can supply the good quality at good price. Pleae check more information on our webiste: www.speedcontainer.com

-0DZIMRFn -
Best Regards
Mr Rick

Whatsapp: +86 15150130346