OBI LED floodlights

Richard Wu richard at alllux.net
Mon Apr 26 02:10:17 UTC 2021

   Dear Sirs,

   How is everything going?

   I am Henry of HK ALLLUX INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. in Ningbo, China. In the
   line, I have more than 20years experience, in the beginning of my
   company, I produced Halogen Floodlights. From 2007, I start to
   produced LED floodlights.

   I mainly produce LED working lamp, LED floodlight with portable and
   with tripod, LED floodlight with sensor, LED floodlight with spike
   etc..

   At the same time, OEM are welcome !!

   All of my products have EU approvals like GS/CE/Rohs/Reach/Pahs etc..

   I have many big customers in the line, like
   Lidl/Aldi/OBI/LEDINO/Massive etc.

   I hope you are interested in my products, I would supply the best price
   for our kind cooperation!

   I'll appriciated it if I will received your kind reply soon.

   Thanks and best regards

   Richard Wu

   Hongkong Alllux Industrial Co., Ltd.