new arrived backpack

James pnimeyfhearyi at 99designs.com
Thu Jan 7 07:55:50 UTC 2021

   Hi,
   I hope all is well. Just want to check with you whether you got our
   email from last week?

   I am writing to you about in our stock, we have one new travel
   backpack, ready to ship to worldwide customers.
   Prices for different order volume:
   1-10 units 95.90 each
   10-100 units 85.90 each
   >= 100 units  75.90 each
   1000 units +  please contact us.
   u  s  d
   You can start ordering it today, just respond to our email and send
   your address, we will do the shipping for you.

   More details of this travel backpack
   Material: Polyester
   Capacity: 20-35 Litre
   Closure Type: zipper
   Carrying System: Arcuate Shoulder Strap
   Style: Business
   Technics: Jacquard
   Pattern Type: ThreadHandle/Strap
   Main Material: Oxford
   Feature: Water Repellent,USB Charging
   Size: 47cm(height)x31cm(width)x20cm(thickness)
   Water Repellent : Yes
   Shockproof: Yes
   Pattern Type: Solid
   Color: Black

   [s-l500.jpg]

   You can start ordering it today, just respond to our email and send
   your address, we will do the shipping for you.
   Best Regards,
   James Hopkins