2500mAh intelligent battery provides up to 30 minutes flight time

Roy Wilson fgemseylenios at outervision.com
Thu Jan 28 10:35:42 UTC 2021

   Hi,

   How are you? I hope this email finds you well.
   Just want to check with you whether you have got our email from last
   week?

   This email is just let you know that the following new GPS drone is
   here, ready to ship to customers all over the world.
   [a541bdfa-b6e1-403a-a525-165558ad3579.__CR00970600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg]
   Specification
   Weight : 520 g / 18.34 oz
   Max flight time: 30 Mins
   Charging time: 3.5 Hours (5V=3A adapter)
   Control range: 1200M/3937ft
   Live video transmission range: 1000Mï¼Depends on phone device and
   environmentï¼
   Dimension: 6.9*4.1*3.15 IN (Folding)/17.51*15.94*3.15 IN (Unfolding)
   Detail costs for different volume.
   1-10 pieces  359.00 each
   10-50 pieces 329.00 each
   50+ pieces 289.00 each
   If you want to order this drone, just reply to our email with your
   delivery address, we will ready the shipment.
   [Ruko-F11-Pro-Drone.jpg]
   What in the packpage.
   1 x 4K Drone
   2 x 11.1V 2500mAH Batteriesï¼1 in the drone and 1 in the caseï¼total 60
   mins flying
   1 x Transmitter
   1 x User manual
   1 x Screwdriver
   4 x Extra propeller blades
   [51bOYmRnRSL._SL1001_.jpg] [Ruko-F11-Pro-battery.jpg]
   Some features:
   5G WiFi 4K UHD Camera
   4K HD camera with 130° wide angle and 90° adjustable lens catch much
   more details for the footage.
   5GHz FPV transmission deliver a smooth live video feed from distance of
   about 1000 meters.
   Waypoint flying
   In the Waypoint-Fly Mode, you can just focus on composing, it will fly
   along with the route you set on smartphone screen.
   Follow me mode
   Automatically track and follow you, capture your movement with a
   particular aerial videos, free your hands to take complex shots
   GPS Auto return
   GPS accurate positioning, prevent your drone from lost. It will always
   returns to home automatically whenever Battery is low,
   signal is lost or You press one key return.
   If you want to order this drone, just reply to our email with your
   delivery address, we will ready the shipment.
   Best Regards,
   Roy Wilson