My Proposal

Maria Amparo Moraleda mariamoraleda-hsbanco at outlook.es
Mon Mar 1 19:23:51 UTC 2021

   Dear Sir,
   I have access to very vital information that can be used to move a huge
   amount of money. I have done my homework very well and I have the
   machinery in place to get it done since I am still in active service.
   If it was possible for me to do it alone, I would not have bothered
   contacting you. Ultimately, I need you to play an important role in the
   completion of this business transaction.

   Reply if you are willing to do the business. [Email:
   [1]info-amparo-hsbc at yandex.com]

   Regard,

   Maria Amparo Moraleda