[Desktop_architects] developer portal for mozilla technologies

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 13:22:00 PST 2005

On the theme of documentation everyone here should look at the
mozilla.org developer site.  I suspect that when people look at this
they will say "oh, yeah, this is what we meant."

http://developer.mozilla.org/

They have done a good job with this site, finding the good balance
between fostering a community while maintaining a high signal to noise
ratio.  Just spending some time on the recent changes page shows you
what it means to build a community:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Special:Recentchanges

--Chris