[Desktop_architects] Presentation slides - with attached templates

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Dec 7 06:57:20 PST 2005

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005 01:30 schrieb Michael Sweet:

Hi,

> >      Drivers used are already the same in all the distros, but the Grand
> >      Unified Printing Setup tool is still missing.
>
> I'm hoping that the new web interface will satisfy most users.

I am afraid that custom software specific web administration interfaces (with
even implementing all their own webserver) are not the holy grail for
integrated user expirence.

IMHO offering good setup tools for system services like networking and
printing is the job of the distributions not the individual server
applications.

Regards,
-- martin

--