[Desktop_architects] Presentation slides - with attached templates

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 07:45:01 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 16:31 +0100, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005 02:21 schrieb Till Kamppeter:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Someone please tell me the mail address of Owen Taylor, either in
> > personal mail or protected (@ --> at).
>
> Simply hit Alt-F2 and enter "ggl: Owen Taylor" ;-))
>
> http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/

Yeah, that's the right Owen Taylor :-) ... still I'm not really the best
person to talk to about printing at the moment; I was hoping to have
time this fall to work on integrating printing into GTK+ proper and
using Cairo as the drawing API for that (printing is currently in the
separate libraries libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui which have their
own drawing API). But that really hasn't panned out; I'm pretty
busy with other things.

 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> is a good person to talk to about
   general GTK+ planning issues
 Jody Goldberg <jody at gnome.org> is the maintainer of the current GNOME
   printing infrastructure.

Of course, I'd be interested in being CC'ed on any discussion.

Regards,
						Owen