[Desktop_architects] Printing Summit 2006

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Wed Dec 7 18:15:57 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 02:45:27AM +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Venue/Hosting
> -------------
>
> We need conference rooms, the hacker room, cheap accomodation
>
> Perhaps one could connect it to another event, like LinuxWorld or similar?

There is an Open Space Technology meeting in Portland, Oregon, Feb 3-5,
2006 that might be an appropriate venue for this.  It will be held at
the University Place Hotel.  The event is being designed in more of a
"workshop" style than the usual "presentation" style, so I think it'd be
appropriate for summits.

More info is available on this wiki:  http://recentchangescamp.org/

Info about the University Place Hotel, including floorplans, etc. are
available here:  http://recentchangescamp.org/UniversityPlaceHotel

Bryce