[Desktop_architects] Re: Printing dialog and GNOME (Summit mockups)

Reinout van Schouwen reinouts at gnome.org
Tue Dec 13 12:56:08 PST 2005

Op Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:32:31 -0800, schreef Alex Graveley:

> To this effect, here are the mockups I made at the Boston GNOME Summit to
> point out some of the directions I/we were hoping to go with a GTK print
> dialog.

Thanks Alex, those are some nice mockups and not unimportantly, they are
very much on topic. I have a few questions about them:

- Will the Preview button nicely integrate with Evince?

- Maybe the radio button group for All/From...to can be reduced to
simpler From...to fields with the first and last page number pre-filled?
(The page number fields could have spinner buttons as well.)

- Will there be a way to get to the gnome-cups-manager printer properties
window from this dialog? That would be ideal for quickly adusting
resolution if you want, for instance, a draft or high quality printout.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen