[Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 13 13:28:08 PST 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 13:32, Mike Shaver wrote:
> If I had to write the "project cooperation" document, I would
> probably write one line: "don't cannibalize".  Create, don't
> convert.  Compete against non-consumption.  Most of the world hasn't
> chosen an operating system.

damn, i knew i forgot something =) i'll make that point clearer in the
community document. it is something i've personally been repeating publicly
over the years like a mantra ...

> I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else, but, in my
> defense, you _did_ ask.

made lots of sense and i found it interesting and useful. thanks for taking
the time to craft a thoughtful reply.

--
Aaron J. Seigo