[Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Fri Dec 16 04:31:31 PST 2005

This discussion belongs on a list related to GNOME specific discussion.
This list is for members of the development communities to come together
and discuss how to solve issues. Please do not send any more mail about
GNOME, KDE, or any other specific UI or happiness issues, to this list.

Thank you.

-- dobey