[Desktop_architects] Desktop Architects reference site at OSDL

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 23 16:55:18 PST 2005

On Friday 23 December 2005 13:32, John Cherry wrote:
> http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/

looks great! it's valuable to document what we're doing and keep us pointed in
a direction...

btw, i started the discussion period process for adoption of the
community/public/fd.o drafts within KDE eV. response has been uniformly
positive; some questions, some suggestions but everyone in favour thus far.
i'd like to push for a first-week-of-january posting of the documents on a
KDE website.

how is the GNOME side coming?
and who else would be in for posting it on their website?

once it starts appearing on the 'net in more places, i'll be blogging about
it. then it'll be to the task of implementing the FD.o proposal. we may want
to look for some funded person hours to put to that, though that's a topic
for a few weeks down the road.

> I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as we reflect back on a
> really good year for the desktop Linux community.

likewise.. have a great holiday season everyone! =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo