What is your answer to solve the top inhibitor for the Linux desktop adoption? (was Re: [Desktop_architects] Most wanted Application: Email)

Otto Wyss otto.wyss at orpatec.ch
Mon Dec 26 02:13:25 PST 2005

Dan Kegel wrote:

>On 12/23/05, Otto Wyss <otto.wyss at orpatec.ch> wrote:
>

>>Anyway cross-platform is the way to go and will become the future way to
>>develop applications, that's no questions. And wyoGuide will be the
>>center of this movement.
>>

>That seems unlikely.   I'd suggest you stop trying to push
>wyoGuide in this forum.

Dan, can you guess why I've done this little sneak in? Have you ever
seriously looked into wyoGuide? Do you really know what wyoGuide is?

Okay Dan, lets go back to the work this group was created for. What is
_your_ answer to solve the top inhibitor for the Linux desktop adoption?

O. Wyss

--
Application guidelines: http://freshmeat.net/projects/wyoguide/
Cross-platform Editor: http://freshmeat.net/projects/wyoeditor/