[Desktop_architects] project status with regard to the cross-desktop message drafts

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Dec 28 23:05:13 PST 2005

Am Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2005 19:21 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:

Hi,

> IMHO, GNOME is a blocker (in that it makes no sense for KDE to publish
> these as a community message if GNOME isn't on board).

Jeff, Nat: Can you do something about that?

BTW: After I learned that Tim Ney is not in charge anymore I somehow feel lost
with regards to a contact person at the GNOME Foundation. Is there someone at
the GNOME Foundation who can help us to make some progress?

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/