[Desktop_architects] Planning Call - Desktop Architects Meeting

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Nov 8 13:11:02 PST 2005

On Wednesday (tomorrow), November 9 and Wednesday, November 23 at 9AM
(pacific), we will be having preparation calls for the Desktop
Architects Meeting on Dec 1-2.  We would appreciate your involvement in
these calls regardless of whether you will be attending the Desktop
Architects Meeting or not.  Call information is:

Tollfree:1-800-211-0633
Toll: 1-719-867-0485
Passcode: 951064

For November 9th call:
      * Determine final roster
      * Make agenda adjustments based on roster
      * Review prep materal (LTSP project has a model to look at)
      * Agree on meeting objectives

For November 23rd call:
      * Collect prep material
      * Determine best format for sessions
      * Approve case study candidates
      * Determine moderator(s)

Be sure to register if you are planning to attend the Desktop Architects
Meeting on Dec 1-2 at:

http://groups.osdl.org/apps/DTL_Architects_Meeting_Dec2005/register.php

Cheers,

--