[Desktop_architects] Hotel (OSDL rate) - Desktop Architects Meeting

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Nov 8 16:40:59 PST 2005

Clarification!  The announcement flyer that many of you have seen says
that The Westin Portland is recommended as the common lodging/meeting
area.  Since cost was an issue for many of you, we are negotiating a
different default hotel, which is only a couple of city blocks from The
Westin Portland.

We will be updating the flyer to say...

Everyone will be staying in Portland: The Paramount Hotel is recommended
as a common lodging/meeting area.

Sorry for the confusion.  I will send out details for booking your
lodging at The Paramount Hotel tomorrow.

John