[Desktop_architects] wine?

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Wed Nov 9 11:18:45 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 12:07 -0600, Robert Williamson wrote:
> Was there any consideration given to inviting someone to represent the wine
> Windows emulator (http://www.winehq.com/)...or is this beyond the scope of
> this meeting.

Since the ability to run Windows applications is one of the biggest
inhibitors to Linux desktop acceptance, wine would be a great addition
to the Desktop Tools Session.

Go ahead and contact the wine architect(s) that you feel would be
appropriate for this meeting and if there is interest, we will add them
to the tools session.

John