[Desktop_architects] Fw: OSDL's Desktop Linux architects meeting

Robert Williamson robbiew at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 9 15:06:39 PST 2005

Jeremy,

  I was informed that there will be conferencing abilities
available...although it may be a "painful way to attend a meeting" :)

-Robbie
----- Forwarded by Robert Williamson/Austin/IBM on 11/09/2005 05:03 PM
-----

             Jeremy White
             <jwhite at codeweave
             rs.com>                                                    To
                                       Brian Vincent
             11/09/2005 04:27          <brian.vincent at gmail.com>
                                       wine-devel at winehq.org, Robert
                                       Williamson/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: OSDL's Desktop Linux architects
                                       meeting

> I think it would be a great if someone from Wine could attend, but
> given that it's in Portland I'm not sure anyone is nearby.  Would it
> be possible to set up a conference phone to call into for a session or
> two?  I'm thinking the most useful thing to hear would be the
> freedesktop.org session at 10:30 on the 1st.  If so, I nominate Jeremy
> White to sit in.

I'm looking into getting on a plane (have to ask my wife first :-/);
failing that, a phone connection would be great.

Cheers,

Jeremy