[Desktop_architects] 64 bit desktop

Kay Ramme - Sun Germany - Hamburg Kay.Ramme at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 29 05:24:14 PST 2005

OpenOffice.org can use in- and out-of-process plugins (components), as
the underlying component model (UNO) does support transparent access to
distributed components. So the 64bit OOo is not yet in widespread use,
as the port is still work in progress ;-)

Kay