[Desktop_architects] FreeNX slides for Linux Desktop Architects meeting

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Tue Nov 29 23:27:59 PST 2005

...and here are the 4 FreeNX slides.

Thanks for considering, even if I can't attend in person. If everyone
who didnt know (Free)NX before today does now risk a first look at it
(not *reading* about it -- really running it once across a real life
internet link) and only 1 of you writes me an email to tell me how it
worked for you I'd already consider it preparing the slides a success.

More details about (Free)NX:

   http://www.nomachine.com/kb/
   http://freenx.berlios.de/
   http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8489/  (my article series)