[Desktop_architects] Final participant list

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Wed Nov 30 17:00:56 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 14:28 -0500, Michael Sweet wrote:
> Banginwar, Rajesh wrote:
> > Hi John,
> > 	Can you please publish the final list of desktop organizations
> > and representatives attending the meeting tomorrow? At least I don't
> > recall seeing such an email.

The desktop orgs and representatives will be published at the meeting
tomorrow.

> Also, if there will be a call-in line, please post the details along
> with the times we should be calling in...

We have a phone bridge set aside for the meeting.  It will be difficult
to assess exactly when some of the content will be discussed, but you
can call in any time.  I don't want to leave the bridge on all the time,
so give me a call on my cell phone when you want to jump on the bridge
and I will set it up for you.  My cell is 503-467-9649.

Bridge
======
Toll free: 1-800-211-0633
Toll: 1-719-867-0485