[Desktop_architects] How to get around in the Rhein-Main area (Frankfurt Airport - DAM-2 in Mainz - LinuxTag in Wiesbaden)

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Sun Apr 23 04:04:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 18:28 +0200, Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> You can take the S8 to Mainz Südbahnhof (South station) and have around
> 12-15 minutes to walk to the IBM facility in Mainz Oberstadt.
>
> Or from Mainz Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) you can take the busses
>
> - 62 to Mainz Hechtsheimer Straße
> - 63 to Mainz Hechtsheimer Straße
> - 65 to Mainz Martin-Luther-Straße or Mainz Bodelschwinghstraße
>
> and walk 2-7 minutes to get to the IBM facility in Mainz Oberstadt.

Note that IBM has this page:
http://www-304.ibm.com/jct03001c/services/learning/ites.wss/de/de?pageType=page&c=a0003568

My german is far from being perfect, but I understand that the
"Heiligkreuzweg" bus stop (on the 64/65 lines) is nearly in front of the
IBM buildings.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.