[Desktop_architects] How to get around in the Rhein-Main area (Frankfurt Airport - DAM-2 in Mainz - LinuxTag in Wiesbaden)

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Sun Apr 23 08:03:51 PDT 2006

Thank you very much. Once I have only looked on the site of the publich
transport in the Rhein-Main area, and second, the address on the DAM-2
site was badly formatted:

IBM TotalStorage Executive Briefing Center
Hechtscheimer Strasse 2, 55, 131
Mainz, Germany

gives the impressen that the IBM center has three buildings at the house
numbers 2, 55, 131, but after seeing the site of the IBM Center I have
seen that the address hass to be corrected to

IBM TotalStorage Executive Briefing Center
Hechtscheimer Strasse 2
55131 Mainz
Germany

John, Waldo, can you correct this? Thanks.

Vincent, you have understood the german correctly. So it is bus 64 or 65
to Heiligkreuzweg. You can take the busses either at Mainz Südbahnhof
(south station) or Mainz Hauptbahnhof (central station).

>From the bus stop Heiligkreuzweg it is only 10 m to the entrance.

   Till