[Desktop_architects] FW: follow-up on OSDL DTL Documentation Framework

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 15:39:07 PST 2006

f-docs-l folks, please read below for the context of this message.

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 14:44 -0800, Bastian, Waldo wrote:
> At the first DAM meeting we discussed ways to improve developer
> documentation, and discussed a documentatation framework. A few weeks
> back we had an IRC meeting on the same topic. It seems that currently
> people within Fedora are looking at the same issue. For those of you
> that will be attending the DAM-III meeting the next few days, this might
> be a good topic to revisit. In addition we can schedule a meeting for
> next week on IRC to extend the discussion to those who aren't present at
> DAM-III. (Let's say Wed Dec 12, 8am pacific / 17:00 Paris on
> #fedora-docs on irc.freenode.net?)

I'm good for Tuesday 12 Dec. but not Wednesday 13 Dec.  I can do earlier
on Thursday 14 Dec., such as at 0600 PST/1500 UTC or 0700 PST/1600 UTC.

For Fedora folks, let's plan this meeting around my schedule first, and
I'll report out to Fedora folks who cannot attend.  Based on our first
joint conversation, we'll see where to go next.

- Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project