[Desktop_architects] Linspire - DAM 3 material

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Fri Dec 8 08:14:54 PST 2006

Cliff Beshers could not attend DAM-3, but has the following material for
discussion at the meeting today...

      * we would like to see the vfat flush option and supermount go
        into the mainline kernel
      * we are working on a small kernel module that we hope will make
        sound mixing transparent across the desktop, any application,
        multiple users, etc.
      * We've made some extension to the XDG menu hierarchy for the new
        CNR warehouse and have posted them for review.  We'd love to see
        them adopted, commented on, whatever.

I'm available by cell phone (858-699-8789) or IM (LindowsCliff) or email
(clifford.beshers at linspire.com) if you need any more info.

John