[Desktop_architects] DAM-3 Summaries

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Sat Dec 9 17:40:10 PST 2006

Hi all,

Thanks to all those that attended DAM-3 in Portland.  It was great to
meet once again with the architects in the desktop community.

I have uploaded the latest and greatest prep documents (the ones that I
have) up to the wiki.  There are a couple that I am missing (Gentoo and
a couple others).  Please send those to me and I'll upload those as
well.

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/DAM-3_preparation_slides

A summary of DAM-3 is also posted on the wiki, but the direct link is:

http://groups.osdl.org/apps/group_public/download.php/3015/dam3_summary.pdf

Please take a look at the summary and send out any changes you would
like to see to this mailing list.  I'll be talking to a much broader
audience on Monday, so prompt attention to this would be helpful.

Thanks again for joining us for a terrific DAM-3.

Cheers,
John