[Desktop_architects] DAM-3 Summaries

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sat Dec 9 18:21:38 PST 2006

John,

It would be great if you could add another item to the 'Talking Points'.
Something to the effect of:

 Thin clients account for a significant number of the
 Linux desktops that are currently deployed, and with
 the integration of LTSP into more Linux distributions,
 this will become even easier.

My wordsmithing is a bit jetlagged right now, so if you can think of a
better way to say that, please go ahead.

Thanks, and thank you for organizing and hosting yet another excellent
Desktop architecture meeting.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org