[Desktop_architects] DAM-3 Summaries

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:53:45 PST 2006

Hi John,

EEEK!

"Common Print Dialogs" has now disappeared entirely (was
duplicated) in your Focus Points on page 2 of DAM3 summary
slides!

I realize that we combined it with Desktop Services for the
breakout, but the votes for the _two_ probably raised their
priority higher in the Focus Points.

Please add "Common Print Dialogs" (in parentheses) as
part of the Desktop Services item on page 2 - OK?

I found this when writing up our printing action items from
the breakout for FSG Open Printing architecture telecon
tomorrow.

Cheers,
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com