[Desktop_architects] The experience of an ISV

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Wed Feb 8 13:18:49 PST 2006

Great feedback.

Most of this seems to be in line with tasks and prioritization on
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/PortlandIntegrationTasks

Can you expand on the use case for "Interface with e-mail client"? Is
there specific functionality you are looking for beyond "start an e-mail
composer for this mailto: URL" ?

Can you explain the use cases for the wallpaper and screensaver?

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman