[Desktop_architects] The experience of an ISV

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Thu Feb 9 04:50:03 PST 2006

Hi,
Well in regards to the screensaver issue I thought that already where a
solution, but it could be its GNOME specific atm. In GNOME 2.14 Totem
for instance is able to tell gnome-screensaver to not activate using
dbus. No idea if any other screensaver package listens to dbus for such
messages, but that should be an easy fix I assume.

Christian