What is your answer to solve the top inhibitor for the Linuxdesktop adoption? (was Re: [Desktop_architects] Most wantedApplication: Email)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jan 8 07:41:48 PST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2006 06:00 schrieb Mike Shaver:

Hi Mike,

> ecause it seems to me that nobody has
> actually come out and said why we want a great doc portal.

It is rather simple. There is currently no single place where to point any ISV
for Linux desktop developer information.

This includes questions like:

How can I add D&D support to my application?

How can I use the printing infrastructure?

Whom can I ask for (paid) help?

How can I target multiple Linux distributions with a single package?

regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/