[Desktop_architects] Desktop Meeting in Japan, Jun. 1

Takaaki Higuchi Takaaki.Higuchi at Sun.COM
Sun Jun 11 03:37:25 PDT 2006

Hi, Bryce,

We have doc-ja project to improve Japanese documents in open source
projects. This project is an umbrella project to facilitate
communications among open source projects in Japan.

We have been working on translation tools at first. But we'd like to
focus on human resource issues on open source documentation, too.
So I will forward your request to there...

regards,
Takaaki Higuchi