[Desktop_architects] Desktop Meeting in Japan, Jun. 1

Takaaki Higuchi Takaaki.Higuchi at Sun.COM
Sun Jun 11 17:41:30 PDT 2006

It's here, though we don't have much contents yet. Just have an archive
of the mailing list only for now. (and in Japanese)
  http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/doc-ja/

regards,
Takaaki Higuchi