[Desktop_architects] [dtl_s_t_m] Adding some background information...

Calum Benson Calum.Benson at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 14 10:55:13 PDT 2006

On 14 Jun 2006, at 18:23, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> we also tend to do a crappy job of dealing with the input when we
> get it.
> well, some of us anyways. we're painting with broad brush strokes
> here that
> don't cover everyone equally =)

Indeed... I've often thought that larger OSS projects might benefit
from a "feedback squad" in much the same way that they have bug
squads... a team of people whose job is to patrol mailing lists, web
forums, IRC and bug reports, and collate user feedback into a single
place (possibly the bug database, possibly not) in a format that the
project's usability team could best make use of.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum.benson at sun.com            Java Desktop System Team