[Desktop_architects] DAM-3 Planning Call - 11/16, 9AM (pacific)

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Wed Nov 15 13:28:01 PST 2006

Just a reminder regarding the DAM III preparation call tomorrow morning.

November 16, 9AM (pacific)

Agenda for this call on November 2:
        - Registration
        - Latest attendee list
        - Agenda adjustment proposal (see below)
        - Preparation material

Call information:
        1-800-211-0633
        1-719-867-0485
        Passcode: 942698

Wiki:
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Desktop_Architects_Meeting-3

Preparation Slides:
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/DAM-3_preparation_slides

Agenda change proposal:
The DAM-3 agenda currently shows special speakers on the topic of
"Mobile Desktop" on Friday morning at 9AM.  We are going to have four
members of OSDL MLI attending DAM-3 (Bill Weinberg, David "Lefty"
Schlesinger, Tim Bird, and Rob Rhodes) as well as Jeff Waugh (with the
GNOME-embedded initiative).  I propose we move the mobile desktop
session to Thursday so that we have the possibility of mobile desktop
breakout sessions if needed.

John Cherry
OSDL Desktop Linux

See the following times for various cities around the globe that
correspond to 9AM (pacific DST):

Denver:                                 10 AM
Winnipeg:                               11 AM
Boston/Ottawa:                          noon
Rio de Janeiro:                         2 PM
London/Dublin:                          5 PM
Zurich/Frankfurt/Paris/Prague:          6 PM
Helsinki:                               7 PM
Moscow:                                 8 PM
New Delhi:                              10:30 PM
Beijing:                                1 AM (Friday)
Tokyo/Seoul:                            2 AM (Friday)
Sydney:                                 4 AM (Friday)