[Desktop_architects] DAM-3 prep material

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Thu Nov 16 07:52:43 PST 2006

Some questions have come to me regarding the DAM-3 preparation slides.
We are asking everyone to prepare for the meeting by filling out just a
couple of slides that introduce your organization or company and
describe your cross-project relationships and technology gaps.  (See
attached template).

You can fill out the preparation template whether you can attend in
person or not.  Just mail the slides to the desktop_architects list or
directly to me.  I'll post them on the wiki.

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/DAM-3_preparation_slides

If you have any questions on the prep material, lets discuss those
questions at the planning call this morning (in about an hour from now).

BTW, we should have all the preparation material submitted at least a
week before the meetings, the deadline is around November 29.

Cheers,

John Cherry
OSDL Desktop Linux