[Desktop_architects] Text Layout Workshop

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Fri Sep 8 16:15:19 PDT 2006

John,

Text layout is a huge thing for Inkscape, and we have a number of
university researchers who work on this topic.  Unfortunately, they are
in Australia and due to paper presentations, etc. they don't have the
time to fly to Boston.  However, they've said they would be interested
is seeing a follow on to this at LCA in Sydney in January.  It sounds
like they could also assist in sponsoring a few people to fly in.

Bryce