[Desktop_architects] DAM-3 - Portland

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Mon Sep 25 03:55:41 PDT 2006

On behalf of the OSDL DTL Technical Working Group, I am pleased to
announce the THIRD Desktop Architects Meeting.  The announcement would
have come sooner, but I wanted to get a wiki up for event.

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Desktop_Architects_Meeting-3

And the location is.........Portland!

Lots of logistical reasons to choose Portland again for the meeting.  We
will be meeting again at the OSDL facility.  However, we have much more
space allocated this time around.  We should be able to handle up to 100
desktop architects.

Date:
   December 7-8

Proposed topics:
   http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Key_Topics
   Work in progress; feel free to update the topic list

To register:
   http://groups.osdl.org/apps/2006_DAMIII_Dec_Portland/register_contact.php?fee_code=%9E%A5%9E%98%9D%9Dmb%9B%A2

A planning conference call will on Thursday, October 5 at 9AM (pacific)
   Tollfree: 1-800-211-0633
   Toll: 1-719-867-0485
   Passcode: 942698

Cheers from Dublin,