[Desktop_architects] Summary of DAM-3

Brett Johnson brett at hp.com
Sat Apr 14 17:20:46 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 09:09 -0700, John Cherry wrote:

> HW Driver Support
> =================
> We discussed the possibility of a kit (CD) which users could take with
> them for assessing a platform for Linux (driver support and Linux
> compatibility).  We also threw around the idea of a compatibility
> "sticker".
>
> Brett/Marc...has this kit evolved yet?

I can't speak for Marc, but I haven't made any significant progress on
it.  I've been bandying the idea about inside HP, trying to get some
support for it from the personal systems folks, and I'm getting some
positive results from them, but I don't have any code to show for it.

--
Brett Johnson <brett at hp.com>