[Desktop_architects] DAM-4 - June 13-15; Google Mountain View Campus

John Cherry cherry at linux-foundation.org
Mon Apr 30 11:07:56 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 12:46 -0500, Kurt Taylor wrote:
> John, IMO "being followed by a camara" would limit the full expression
> needed for this meeting to be effective.

Our plan right now was only to record Wednesday. Google records it and
then hosts it on google video. Logistically it would be tough to do the
other days even though the DAM group will probably have use of the main
room that we will use on Wednesday.

Kurt's feedback is consistent with what I have been hearing about
streaming or recording DAM-4.  We would be stiffling full expression
with cameras present.

Steve Harris, from Xandros, has agreed to attend DAM-4 to help with the
collection and summarization of topics covered at the meeting.
Summaries and speaking points will be publically available on Monday,
June 18th right after DAM-4 has concluded.

John