[Desktop_architects] GDB - more detail

Darren Davis ddavis at novell.com
Fri Jun 22 09:17:17 PDT 2007

Miller, Marc wrote:
> Sorry, I thought that emerged from a card that said, "better debuggers"

The consensus was that gdb needed to be improved/fixed since gcc/gdb is
what is used witch Eclipse CDT (C/C++ support).  The gentlemen from the
Russian Academy of Sciences are building an LSB plug-in for Eclipse.  We
had more discussion on this in the LSB meeting.  There was a side
discussion about debugging threaded applications, but that was tabled.

Darren