[Desktop_architects] Re: [Desktop_amm] DTL: Making Sound Just Work

John Cherry cherry at linux-foundation.org
Tue May 15 06:42:46 PDT 2007

Hey all,

It has been a while since the Linux Sound and Multimedia workgroup was
formed.  As Kurt mentioned, if you have a background in Linux sound,
please subscribe to the desktop_amm mailing list and there will be some
opportunities to get involved.

This working group is in its early stages, so let's have a quick
conference call early next week to talk about mission, involvement, and
moving this thing forward.