[Desktop_architects] FWD: Five crucial things the Linux community doesn't understand about the average computer user | Hardware 2.0 | ZDNet.com

Miller, Marc marc.miller at amd.com
Wed May 23 09:11:18 PDT 2007

I attended it, but at the time ATI wasn't a division of AMD so the
message didn't resonate with me like it does now.  Thanks for the link;
I'll be reviewing it prior to our June DAM meeting.

Marc J. Miller
Open Source Relations Manager, AMD Developer Outreach team
Board Member, Linux Foundation
Linux Foundation Desktop/Client Linux Technical Co-Chairman
W:  +1 (800) 538-8450 x43325