[Desktop_architects] DAM-4 prep

John Cherry cherry at linux-foundation.org
Thu May 31 17:54:54 PDT 2007

Thanks to all that showed up for the call this morning.  Again, if you
think you registered for DAM-4, but are not on this list...

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/List_of_Confirmed_Attendees

...let me know and I will help you get in with a late registration.
This list was last updated May 30, so if you registered today, you may
not be on they list yet, but you are still registered.

All DAM-4 attendees must fill out the prep material whether or not you
actually present the material in the general session or not.  The
template is:

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/dtl/dam4/prep_template_dam4.odp

Ira, sorry I couldn't create an rtf from the presentation template.  It
really only works for text documents.

Due date for the prep material: June 7

Preferably, just send the prep material to the desktop_architects list
and I will pick it up there.  A pdf for the final form would be great.
These presentations will be posted on the DAM-4 wiki.

Cheers,
John