[Desktop_architects] Error in compiling the Commondesktop-1.0beta tar file

Daisuke Kameda kameda at smg.co.jp
Thu Nov 1 02:53:20 PDT 2007

Would you send the execution log of installer to me
(kameda at smg.co.jp and daisuke at kde.gr.jp)?

But, before executing installer, you must execute OpenOffice once and
quit the office. If so, all process of OpenOffice is quited.
Because, when the process of OpenOffice exists, compilation of the converter

library or sample about UNO may go wrong.

Regards,