[Desktop_architects] Error in compiling the Commondesktop-1.0beta tar file

prema selvaraj premum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:39:21 PDT 2007

Thanks for your quick response. I have installed libboost* from
debian.Nowthat error is
cleared.But still I have got few more doubts in compiling the sample.

It will be very helpful if I could meet you in any IRC channels..Is there
any channels for CommonDesktop project..?Or else can you join me in
#BOSS-Nrcfoss in FreeNode.

Thanks

On 10/31/07, Daisuke Kameda <kameda at smg.co.jp> wrote:

> I have updated README.
>
> And, we will release beta2 which added the samples.

-- =

Prema