[Desktop_architects] [Lf_desktop] 2008 LF Desktop workgroup meeting minutes - 2/27

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Feb 27 11:50:20 PST 2008

>   - Alan/John will post a question to the mailing list asking for
> feedback on any gaps in the agenda that attendees would find
> important to discuss

I guess the "feel" of the posted agenda leaves me thinking
it's light on some of the integration-related aspects that
are hinted at by Lightning Talk bullet points (HAL/Dbus/Interop/
Portland/Sound/Multimedia) that have been traditional problem
areas, and heavy on stuff I don't see as particularly crucial
(Virtualization, State of X, Printing - an hour on each of
those "feels" like too much).